Multimedia Business Specialist
Seven Mountains Media is searching for our next Super Star Multimedia Business Specialist. We put our customers needs ahead of those of our company and thus provide a truly consultative selling environment with NO limits to your earning potential. WE ARE NOT your grandparent’s radio stations, although we know they would love a few of our formats. WE ARE a full service media company that provides Digital, Video, Print and Audio Marketing solutions to our clientele. A salary plus unlimited bonus opportunities are provided with no territorial boundaries and a flexible cloud based work environment. We offer Medical, Dental and Eye Care plus a 401k with company match.
Our Business Specialist will identify and develop agency and new business opportunities; keep and grow existing client relationships; offer solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; close business; meet established sales targets; participate in training and development opportunities.
- Identify and solicit new business through prospecting and cold calling; build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects while also being involved with client and station promotions
- Service and grow relationships in existing client base.
- Identify client/agency needs and develop persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Deliver creative and effective sales presentations.
- Participate in continual training and development opportunities
- Maintain client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitor competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiate rates based on Seven Mountains Media supply/demand inventory pricing.
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensure prompt payments.
- Follow all company procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Generate revenue while meeting and/or exceeding established sales targets.
- Knowledge of Google products and social networking platforms is valuable but not required
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- 2-4-year college degree and/or equivalent sales experience, preferred but not required
Please email your cover letter and resume to Ken Holtzinger
State College, PA
Seven Mountains Media in State College, Pa is searching for a creative, organized production director for our 4 FM stations. We lead with creative and need someone who understands the importance of creating the right message so our clients get the results they are looking for.
This is a busy role and requires excellent multitasking, planning and forward thinking. Experience in Adobe Audition and Commercial Copywriting is a plus. If you’re ready to come work for a growing company that does radio right e-mail your resume and relevant audio and writing examples to email@example.com
This position may also include an on-air personality for 95.3 3WZ, (WZWW) our Adult Contemporary station. In this role you would interacting and engaging with the 25-54 audience by providing relevant content on air and online.
Seven Mountains Media is an EOE!