Seven mountains Creative is looking for a passionate videographer with an eye for telling stories in creative and engaging ways. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, have excellent communications skills, enjoy working as part of a team, and have a strong work ethic.
The client and the product always come first, meaning that the Videographer will not take suggestions or constructive feedback to heart.
- Establish the visual look of a video production
- Assists the Project Manager in obtaining the highest quality of a video to be produced for a client
- Ensures that all scenes and setups have proper sound and lighting
- In Charge of maintaining all equipment within the Video Production Department
- Directs Talent and extras where necessary
- Hitting production deadlines
- Full Post-Production duties
- Participate with client teams to develop video content strategy to meet client objectives.
- Shoot video or direct multi-camera studio equipment and video switching.
- Stay current on emerging and new digital trends, including videos and creative product for social media channels.
- Help to sustain and guide creative process.
- Assist in developing interview questions and storyboards.
Experience, skills and abilities:
- Highly creative and willing to look for new solutions to achieve client goals
- Ability to deliver consistent, high quality video products
- Comfortable working on shorter projects with tight deadlines as well as long-term video campaigns
- Knowledge of equipment; cameras, lenses and building cameras, lighting audio, etc. to perform all functions of video production
- Strong understanding of video formatting, editing and enhancing software to produce final videos
- Understanding of the digital landscape, to include social media
- Experience with still photography is helpful
- Superior organizational and detail-orientation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to take constructive criticism
- Travel to meet client needs
Please email your cover letter and resume to Don Bedell
Multimedia Business Specialist
Seven Mountains Media is searching for our next Super Star Multimedia Business Specialist. We put our customers needs ahead of those of our company and thus provide a truly consultative selling environment with NO limits to your earning potential. WE ARE NOT your grandparent’s radio stations, although we know they would love a few of our formats. WE ARE a full service media company that provides Digital, Video, Print and Audio Marketing solutions to our clientele. A salary plus unlimited bonus opportunities are provided with no territorial boundaries and a flexible cloud based work environment. We offer Medical, Dental and Eye Care plus a 401k with company match.
Our Business Specialist will identify and develop agency and new business opportunities; keep and grow existing client relationships; offer solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; close business; meet established sales targets; participate in training and development opportunities.
- Identify and solicit new business through prospecting and cold calling; build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects while also being involved with client and station promotions
- Service and grow relationships in existing client base.
- Identify client/agency needs and develop persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Deliver creative and effective sales presentations.
- Participate in continual training and development opportunities
- Maintain client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitor competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiate rates based on Seven Mountains Media supply/demand inventory pricing.
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensure prompt payments.
- Follow all company procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Generate revenue while meeting and/or exceeding established sales targets.
- Knowledge of Google products and social networking platforms is valuable but not required
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- 2-4-year college degree and/or equivalent sales experience, preferred but not required
Please email your cover letter and resume to Ken Holtzinger
Front-End Web Developer
Seven Mountains Media is look for a Front-End Web Developer to join our Creative team. The ideal candidate must have a passion to create exciting and functional websites. You will work alongside our Graphic Designer so advanced design skills are not a necessity.
This is a fast paced, creative environment; Deadlines are fast and absolute. Expectations on quality are high. The environment is fun and relaxed. If you want your work day to be filled with fun projects and have the freedom to bring your ideas to the table, please send a cover letter and resume.
- The ability to troubleshoot and fix complex coding problems
- A firm grasp of how WordPress works, what files are where, and how the database structure works behind the scenes
- The ability to build WordPress themes
- Comfortable writing, editing, and troubleshooting PHP
- Experience with responsive design and the ability to create complex layouts that change depending on device width
- Experience writing WordPress plugins
- Experience with ecommerce sites and app development is a bonus.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 Mountains Media is an EOE!
Multimedia Sales Specialist
Seven Mountains Media is searching for a Multimedia Sales Specialist for our Selinsgrove/Bloomsburg, PA markets. We’re a full service media company that provides Digital, Video, Creative and Audio Marketing solutions to our clients. You’ll identify and develop multi platform opportunities that will utilize our varied resources. Salary plus unlimited bonus opportunities are provided with no territorial boundaries and a flexible cloud based environment.
We offer Medical, Dental and Eye Care plus a 401k with company match. Please forward your resume and cover letter to Market Manager, Sean O’Mealy, email@example.com
Seven Mountains Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.