Multimedia Business Specialist
Seven Mountains Media is searching for our next Super Star Multimedia Business Specialist. We put our customers needs ahead of those of our company and thus provide a truly consultative selling environment with NO limits to your earning potential. WE ARE NOT your grandparent’s radio stations, although we know they would love a few of our formats. WE ARE a full service media company that provides Digital, Video, Print and Audio Marketing solutions to our clientele. A salary plus unlimited bonus opportunities are provided with no territorial boundaries and a flexible cloud based work environment. We offer Medical, Dental and Eye Care plus a 401k with company match.
Our Business Specialist will identify and develop agency and new business opportunities; keep and grow existing client relationships; offer solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; close business; meet established sales targets; participate in training and development opportunities.
- Identify and solicit new business through prospecting and cold calling; build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects while also being involved with client and station promotions
- Service and grow relationships in existing client base.
- Identify client/agency needs and develop persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Deliver creative and effective sales presentations.
- Participate in continual training and development opportunities
- Maintain client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitor competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiate rates based on Seven Mountains Media supply/demand inventory pricing.
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensure prompt payments.
- Follow all company procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Generate revenue while meeting and/or exceeding established sales targets.
- Knowledge of Google products and social networking platforms is valuable but not required
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- 2-4-year college degree and/or equivalent sales experience, preferred but not required
Please email your cover letter and resume to Ken Holtzinger
Operations Manager/Program Director
7 Mountains Media is looking for an OM/PD for it’s two station cluster in Mansfield, Pa. Our Country and Classic Hits stations have fantastic coverage throughout the area and we broadcast from brand new state of the art studios.
We are looking for someone with experience in multiple formats that can bring a positive energy to the workplace every single day. This position will also require a live on air show.
Please send your resume and aircheck to JC@7mountainsmedia.com
7 Mountains Media is an EOE!
Multimedia Sales Specialist
Seven Mountains Media is searching for a Multimedia Sales Specialist for our Selinsgrove/Bloomsburg, PA markets. We’re a full service media company that provides Digital, Video, Creative and Audio Marketing solutions to our clients. You’ll identify and develop multi platform opportunities that will utilize our varied resources. Salary plus unlimited bonus opportunities are provided with no territorial boundaries and a flexible cloud based environment.
We offer Medical, Dental and Eye Care plus a 401k with company match. Please forward your resume and cover letter to Market Manager, Sean O’Mealy, email@example.com
Seven Mountains Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.