Do you consider yourself digital savvy? Are you an early adopter of new technologies? Are you actively using search engines, social media and apps to get information and make purchasing decisions? Are you naturally curious, inquisitive and motivated by helping others? If so, read on!
Seven Mountains Media is an industry-leading media organization, investing in cutting-edge technologies, products, services and partnerships to revolutionize how we serve our small- and-medium-sized business customers in a digital world.. We also invest in our employees, offering premier sales training providing you with the tools you need to become an expert in our marketing solutions and reach your full potential (salary + commission!).
We have an opening for a Regional Digital Strategist to work with our teams in the Elmira/Corning and Olean NY markets. As the ideal candidate for this position, your will work along side the sales teams in to identify targets, conduct client need analysis, and present and close business. You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and excel at working on a team. Regional travel is required.
- Work alongside 7MM management to maximize opportunities and grow revenue in the markets
- Prospecting of possible digital clients
- Keep sales tracking information and revenue projections company CRM system
- Conduct CNA’s and develop marketing and advertising strategies with clients across 7MM properties and products
- Work with AE’s and their clients to conceptualize ideas for campaigns
- Develop and sell cross-platform advertising campaigns
- Maintain successful client relationships
- Close and service business
- Train and assist AE’s with all aspects of digital campaigns and deployments
- Complete campaign tasks as needed in digital partner portal
- Build campaign proposals and assist with AE’s with client presentations
- Communicate, develop and present creative concepts for clients with AEs
- Oversee campaign launch, assist with the creative process, gather needed collateral information from clients,such as logos, images, keyword lists,geo-fence locations, zip code lists,etc.
- Present monthly reports,metrics and analytics to clients.Analyze data on monthly reports and make recommendations to optimize client campaigns
- Provide updates to the AE and clients as needed regarding campaigns
- Direct report to Director of Integrated Marketing and Digital as well as 7MM Market Manager and Corporate leadership.
- Experience in media sales, traditional or new media
- Team player who will celebrate win’s every day
- Strong prospecting, presenting and closing skills
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and it’s competitive landscape
- Technically advanced with experience in using online tools such as Google Suite, Trello, CRM systems, remote presentation skills
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail and able to adhere to and follow detailed processes for launching, servicing, and tracking campaigns.
- Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
- Positive client-facing attitude for troubleshooting and timely resolution
- Must be highly organized and able to handle several projects at one time.
- Regional travel is required.
Send your resume to Jim Loftus at email@example.com or Wendy Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org