Seven Mountains Media has an opportunity for a Web Developer to join our growing company. You will be working as part of a team to develop business websites for our clients.
This position can be located in any of our office locations.
State College, PA
You will work alongside our Design and Development team so advanced design and coding skills are not a necessity however you must posses the skills to make appropriate layout/interface decisions and execute them.
This is a fast paced, creative environment; Deadlines are fast and absolute. Expectations on quality are high. The environment is fun and relaxed. If you want your work day to be filled with fun projects and have the freedom to bring your ideas to the table, please send a cover letter and resume to Dave Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creating new Wordpress websites on our server
- Working with the Design and Creative team to develop and optimize new website plans
- Following a Design brief to build a new website in Wordpress
- Implementing appropriate development practices for best SEO and ADA practices
- Troubleshoot issues relating to new and current websites
- Updating plugins
- Updating content
- Working with the Creative team to develop new projects
- Continuous education to stay up with the latest technologies and trends.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Time Management
- Excellent Communication Skills