Seven Mountains Media has an opportunity for a creative professional to join our growing company. This is a rare opportunity that will allow you to use your creativity in multiple media platforms from idea inception through to the end of production. The primary responsibility would be working with business owners looking to build a new website.
This position can be located in any of our office locations with the option of remote work available.
State College, PA
You will work alongside our Design and Development team so advanced design and development skills are not a necessity. There is the opportunity to use any web development skills that you may have.
This is a fast paced, creative environment; Deadlines are fast and absolute. Expectations on quality are high. The environment is fun and relaxed. If you want your work day to be filled with fun projects and have the freedom to bring your ideas to the table, please send a cover letter and resume to Dave Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting with clients to identify challenges and opportunities that can met with a new website.
- Create a detailed brief for the project
- Present a proposal to the client
- Project management duties such as gathering content from the client and communicating with the design and development team
- Populating websites with content
- Some minor web design for page layout and content integration