Are you ready to take that next step with your career?
Has “Corporate Radio” squeezed the joy out of your work life?
Seven Mountains Media is a media company with an award winning creative team and a robust digital platform. We are growing! Come join us! We seek a Market Manager for the Elmira- Corning market. We have a market dominant cluster with 6 on- air products serving the vast Twin Tiers of New York State -over 250 miles of coverage via 22 signals.
It’s a great place to live, work and play! If you are a passionate, sales-driven leader who believes in great creative solutions and that quality local programming wins ,this may be the opportunity for you !
We have the market’s top stations and a great staff!
7MM provides unmatched support. This is a unique opportunity to join a great group.
Experienced MMs are encouraged to apply, as well as sales leaders ready to take the big step.
We are not “Wall Street Radio”….7MM is a female-owned family media company. Radio runs through our veins. Does this sound like a good fit for you? If so, let’s talk!
Send your resume in strict confidentiality to COO /Jim Loftus at GreatGig@7Mountainsmedia.com
7MM is an EEO.
Multimedia Business Specialist
Seven Mountains Media is searching for our next Super Star Multimedia Business Specialist. We put our customers needs ahead of those of our company and thus provide a truly consultative selling environment with NO limits to your earning potential. WE ARE NOT your grandparent’s radio stations, although we know they would love a few of our formats. WE ARE a full service media company that provides Digital, Video, Print and Audio Marketing solutions to our clientele. A salary plus unlimited bonus opportunities are provided with no territorial boundaries and a flexible cloud based work environment. We offer Medical, Dental and Eye Care plus a 401k with company match.
Our Business Specialist will identify and develop agency and new business opportunities; keep and grow existing client relationships; offer solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; close business; meet established sales targets; participate in training and development opportunities.
- Identify and solicit new business through prospecting and cold calling; build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects while also being involved with client and station promotions
- Service and grow relationships in existing client base.
- Identify client/agency needs and develop persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities.
- Deliver creative and effective sales presentations.
- Participate in continual training and development opportunities
- Maintain client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
- Monitor competition to continually find new account leads.
- Negotiate rates based on Seven Mountains Media supply/demand inventory pricing.
- Work collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue.
- Ensure prompt payments.
- Follow all company procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
- Generate revenue while meeting and/or exceeding established sales targets.
- Knowledge of Google products and social networking platforms is valuable but not required
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- 2-4-year college degree and/or equivalent sales experience, preferred but not required
Please email your cover letter and resume to Jim Loftus
Regional Digital Strategist
Do you consider yourself digital savvy? Are you an early adopter of new technologies? Are you actively using search engines, social media and apps to get information and make purchasing decisions? Are you naturally curious, inquisitive and motivated by helping others? If so, read on!
Seven Mountains Media is an industry-leading media organization, investing in cutting-edge technologies, products, services and partnerships to revolutionize how we serve our small- and-medium-sized business customers in a digital world.. We also invest in our employees, offering premier sales training providing you with the tools you need to become an expert in our marketing solutions and reach your full potential (salary + commission!).
We have an opening for a Regional Digital Strategist to work with our teams in the Elmira/Corning and Olean NY markets. As the ideal candidate for this position, your will work along side the sales teams in to identify targets, conduct client need analysis, and present and close business. You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and excel at working on a team. Regional travel is required.
- Work alongside 7MM management to maximize opportunities and grow revenue in the markets
- Prospecting of possible digital clients
- Keep sales tracking information and revenue projections company CRM system
- Conduct CNA’s and develop marketing and advertising strategies with clients across 7MM properties and products
- Work with AE’s and their clients to conceptualize ideas for campaigns
- Develop and sell cross-platform advertising campaigns
- Maintain successful client relationships
- Close and service business
- Train and assist AE’s with all aspects of digital campaigns and deployments
- Complete campaign tasks as needed in digital partner portal
- Build campaign proposals and assist with AE’s with client presentations
- Communicate, develop and present creative concepts for clients with AEs
- Oversee campaign launch, assist with the creative process, gather needed collateral information from clients,such as logos, images, keyword lists,geo-fence locations, zip code lists,etc.
- Present monthly reports,metrics and analytics to clients.Analyze data on monthly reports and make recommendations to optimize client campaigns
- Provide updates to the AE and clients as needed regarding campaigns
- Direct report to Director of Integrated Marketing and Digital as well as 7MM Market Manager and Corporate leadership.
- Experience in media sales, traditional or new media
- Team player who will celebrate win’s every day
- Strong prospecting, presenting and closing skills
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media and it’s competitive landscape
- Technically advanced with experience in using online tools such as Google Suite, Trello, CRM systems, remote presentation skills
- Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail and able to adhere to and follow detailed processes for launching, servicing, and tracking campaigns.
- Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
- Positive client-facing attitude for troubleshooting and timely resolution
- Must be highly organized and able to handle several projects at one time.
- Regional travel is required.
Send your resume to Mark Boarman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Wendy Lynch at email@example.com
Multimedia Sales Specialist
Seven Mountains Media is searching for a Multimedia Sales Specialist for our Selinsgrove/Bloomsburg, PA markets. We’re a full service media company that provides Digital, Video, Creative and Audio Marketing solutions to our clients. You’ll identify and develop multi platform opportunities that will utilize our varied resources. Salary plus unlimited bonus opportunities are provided with no territorial boundaries and a flexible cloud based environment.
We offer Medical, Dental and Eye Care plus a 401k with company match. Please forward your resume and cover letter to Market Manager, Sean O’Mealy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Seven Mountains Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.